Ask Your Islamic Questions
Islam Question and Answer page aims to enlighten, educate and provide authoritative responses to anyone questions about Islam, whether it is from a Muslim, non-Muslim or a would-be Muslim, and to help solve general and personal social problems. Before sending in a question please CLICK HERE to check our database to see if it hasn’t already been answered. Jazak Allahu Khayran
Submit your question via the form below.
- My father is telling me to cut ties with my sister, what shall I do?
- Can I marry someone against my parents wishes?
- What is the Islamic ruling on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)?
- If I missed the two Sunnahs of Fajr, do I have to make them up?
- The issue of Jummah and Eid Salah in England & European countries
- Can Adopted Child In Islam Inherit?
- Is there a dua I can recite to increase my height?
- Is the reward for reading the English translation of the Qur’an the same as reading it in Arabic?
- Can I shave my beard to protect myself against Hindu extremists in India?