Impressions of Bangladesh waqifeen-e-nau following virtual mulaqat

0 3

FEED THE POOR

Feeding the poor and needy is an act that draws us closer to Allah. We earn His forgiveness, mercies and blessings through this act of charity.

“Anyone who looks after and works for a widow and a poor person is like a warrior fighting for Allah?s cause, or like a person who fasts during the day and prays all night. (Bukhari)

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Last Updated on 5th February 2021

Abdul Munim Khan Chowdhury, Bangladesh Correspondent

Waqifeen-e-nau of Bangladesh had the most blessed opportunity to have a virtual class with Hazrat Amirul Momineenaa on 30 January 2021. This class was a truly rejuvenating one for the waqifeen.

This historic mulaqat originated from requests from waqifeen-e-nau from different areas of Bangladesh to have a class with Huzooraa.

Waqifeen-e-nau gathered in Dar al-Tabligh Mosque, Dhaka, during their online class with Huzooraa | Photo credit: MTA International

Amidst the pandemic, regular online classes were held for waqifeen-e-nau in Bangladesh and some of them expressed their deepest desire to have Huzooraa preside over one such online class.

Upon this, Secretary Waqf-e-Nau, Hasib Hasan Sahib wrote a letter to Huzooraa seeking his gracious presence in one such class. Beloved Huzooraa graciously approved 30 January 2021 for a class with waqifeen-e-nau and another on 31 January with waqifaat-e-nau of Bangladesh.

Support Islam Religion Guardian
At the present time, we are running on very limited funds. In order for us to run Islam Religion Guardian service efficiently, we are in need of your generous support.

The class with waqifeen-e-nau lasted for over an hour, where 136 waqifeen-e-nau, along with the national amir, secretary Waqf-e-Nau and zonal secretaries of Waqf-e- Nau were in attendance.

After the class, the participants gave their impressions of this meeting.

Qasem Amin Sahib said:

“This was the best day in my life. A million thanks to Allah for letting me have the opportunity to meet Huzooraa virtually.”

Dr Ijazur Rahman Sahib, Zonal Secretary Waqf-e-Nau Chattagram, said:

“I could not move my eyes from Huzooraa; such was the awe I was in.”

Muhammad Arif Sahib said:

“If not for this pandemic, I might never have had the chance to meet with Huzooraa like this. May Allah enable me to meet with Huzooraa once again. Amin.”

Mahmud Ahmad Rudro Sahib said:

“This was an occasion of absolute joy and ecstasy for me. Before this, I only got to see Huzooraa on different media platforms, but today, I got to meet him virtually.”

Naser Ahmad Sahib said:

“I was excited as well as scared before meeting Huzooraa. But after the meeting, I felt nothing but joy and elation. May Allah enable me to meet Huzooraa over and over again. Amin.”

Shahriar Kabir Bishal Sahib said:

“I feel really blessed and fortunate to have attended this virtual class with Huzooraa. I will try my level best to abide by the valuable guidelines given by Huzooraa.”

Masroor Ahmad Sahib said:

“Today, I feel really proud to be a waqif-e-nau because I had the opportunity to meet with the Imam of the time. I thank Allah and Huzooraa for this blessed opportunity.”

Ausaaf Ahmed Sahib said:

Alhamdulillah and thanks to Huzooraa for letting me have this blessed opportunity to meet with you. I am lost for words.”

SM Saihan Ferdous Sahib said:

“This is a historic day in the history of Waqf-e-Nau Bangladesh. I feel honoured and proud as a Bangladeshi waqif-e-nau to have had this chance to meet with Huzooraa virtually.”

Hares Ahmad Sahib said:

“I feel at peace and blessed after meeting with Huzooraa. In the 16 years of my life, I have never felt such happiness. Being addressed by Huzooraa directly is a great blessing indeed.”

May Allah make this historic meeting with Huzooraa the beginning of a new and glorious chapter for Waqfe-e-Nau Bangladesh. May Allah accept all our life-dedications and enable us to serve His Jamaat. Amin.

Read Original Report Here

Sign up here to get the latest news, updates delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time