Duas Just to be Thankful and to Send Praise to Allah –
1. Praise be to Allah, who is praised by all people in different languages. He is the most generous and richest. I praise and thank Him to receive His pleasant gifts. Allah, please also bless HOTD and all its members. Amine.
2. Dear Allah, today I really want to thank you for giving me this wonderful life, this experience of joy, pain, sadness, I cannot ask for anything, and when my time comes, I know in my heart that you will be with me. Amine.
3. The best word of remembrance: Lâliāha illallah and the best plea: Alhamdulillâh.
4. I believe that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) - his servant and Messenger.
5. Dear Allah. I have 1 word for you. Subhan & # 39; Allah. Thank you for everything you gave me. I love you, and I will always be.
6. Dear Allah. Today I really want to thank you for giving me this wonderful life, this joyful, pain, sadness, I can not ask for anything, and when my time comes, I know in my heart that you will be with me, Amin
7. A person without Islam and Allah is like a captain who finds himself in the middle of an uncharted sea, without a compass, a rudder and a rudder. He never knows where he is and where he is going, and where he is going to land.
8. I believe that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) - his Servant and Messenger.
9. Allah Akbar! Allah is great
10. There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) - his Servant and Messenger. May Allah accept our good deeds. Amine
11. I am Allah! In this world of overvalued pleasures and undervalued treasures, I am glad that you are!
12. How blessed are we to always have hot food? Today, at lunchtime, I thought that we never have enough food for us or our children. We are so lucky. We should be grateful to Allah for what we take for granted. Look at people all over the world who do not have these luxury items that we take for granted every day. May Allah give us humility, never to forget how lucky we are. Amine
13. Allah sometimes gives and sometimes accepts. Sometimes he is pleased and sometimes dissatisfied with our affairs. Whether a thing is useful or harmful to me, I will be firm in my faith and will be grateful to my Creator. Amine
14. Any praise for Allah who treats me with mercy is the same as if I had no sin. So my Lord most praised me from all and deserved my praise. O Allah! I find the paths of desires wide open to you, and I know that You are for those who ask you back, And for those who are distressed, you are in a pose of salvation. Amen.
Douas to be grateful and give praise to Allah Last modified: August 17, 2012 from