Duas for Our Dearest Parents –
1. Tonight we will make a special dua for parents. Some of us take our parents for granted, thinking that they will always be here to love and comfort us, but one day they will not be here. So treasure your time with them. Care for them as if they were taking care of you. We could be neglected when we were small, but we were all loved and blessed. So let's make a dua that Allah blesses all parents, past and present with Jana. May Allah grant us patience to be patient with them in old age, when they were patient with us, when we were young and young. May Allah bless them and reward them for their love and protection. Nobody is perfect. But we owe our parents GREAT DEEDS. May Allah grant them Jannah. Amine.
2. Let's start this weekend with a special dua. Special prayer for our parents. Past and present. Wherever they are, whatever they do, Allah must keep all our parents safe and away from harm. As children, we are so obliged to parents. I don’t think I can do for my children what our parents did for us. I hope Allah bestows them on Jannah. Amine
3. Asalaam Alaykum. Tonight, let's make a dua for our wonderful and wonderful parents. They raised us with such love and commitment. Hopefully today we show them the same love and commitment. When we were young, they walked slowly so that we could keep up, in old age, let's not walk too fast so they could not keep up. May Allah grant my parents and your parents, past and present, the highest level of Jannah. Amine
4. Asalaam Alaykum. So who are we gonna do dua for today? What about fathers? Fathers are not perfect, but neither are we. One thing is certain, that our fathers loved and protected us when we were young and helpless. They did more for us than we can imagine. May Allah protect my beautiful father and may Allah protect your father as well. Tonight HOTD remembers fathers. May Allah bless them all with the help of Jannah. Amin !!
5. Tonight we will make a dua for our parents. Past or present. May Allah grant us patience to be patient with them in old age, when they were patient with us, when we were young and young. May Allah bless them and reward them for their love and protection. Nobody is perfect. But we owe our parents GREAT DEEDS. May Allah grant them Jannah. Amine
6. Today, let's make a special dua for our mothers. For our magnificent loving mothers. Who so much for us. Who donated so much to us. Who puts so much away from us! Do we ever tell them how special they are? Maybe we should. Today HOTD prays that all mothers (and fathers) receive the blessing of Allah, and that, as children, we all appreciate them ... the only .... day ... .Ameen!
7. Today, let's make a special dua for our parents. May Allah remove our parents from harm. May Allah give us patience to deal with them in old age, when they touched us at our young age. When we were small and could not walk fast, our parents slowed down to approach us, we slow down our walk now to satisfy them, as they are old. May we never forget how much they have done for us. Amine
8. Tonight we will make a dua for someone really special. I mean, really REALLY special. Our beautiful Mother. Be it past or present, may Allah bless our amazing mothers with Janna. May Allah give us reason and Iman, so that they really care about them. Tonight he pays tribute to all the mothers and prays that Allah will provide them with Jannah. Amine!
9. We all love our parents. Tonight I am doing a dua, so that all our parents, past and present, enter Janna safely. Amine.
10. Today, let's make a special dua for our mothers, past or present. May Allah bless them with the help of Jannah. May we never forget how much our mothers did for us when we were small and helpless. Do we show them the same support and love? Today I am making a dua that Allah protects all mothers. Amine!
11. Tonight we will make a special dua for our mothers. They not only loved and protected us all our lives, but also kept us safe. When we last sat our mothers and said: "I love and appreciate you." Imagine how happy our mothers will be. So may Allah bless all our mothers, past and present with Janna, because no one deserves it more than they do. Amine.
Douass for our dearest parents Last modified: October 5, 2017 from