Duas for Our Dearest Parents
1. Tonight let’s make a special dua for parents. Some of us take our parents for granted, thinking they will always be here to love and comfort us but one day they won’t be here. So treasure your time with them. Look after them like they looked after you. We could have been neglected when we were small but we were all loved and blessed. So let’s make a dua that Allah blesses all parents, past and present with Jannah. May Allah grant us the patience to deal patiently with them in their old age as they dealt patiently with us when we were small and young. May Allah always bless them and reward them for loving and protecting us. No-one is perfect. But we owe our parents A GREAT DEAL. May Allah grant them Jannah. Ameen.
2. Let’s start this weekend with a special dua. A special prayer for our parents. Past and Present. Wherever they are, whatever they are doing may Allah keep all our parents so safe and away from harm. As children, we owe our parents so much. I don’t think I could do for my kids, what our parents did for us. I hope Allah grants them Jannah. Ameen
3. Asalaam Alaykum. Tonight let’s make a dua for our special amazing & wonderful parents. They raised us with such love & commitment. I hope we are showing them the same love and commitment today. When we were young they walked slowly so we could keep up, in their old age let’s not walk too fast so they can’t keep up. May Allah grant my parents and your parents, past and present the highest level of Jannah. Ameen
4. Asalaam Alaykum. So who shall we do a dua for today? How about fathers? Fathers aren’t perfect but neither are we. One thing is for sure our fathers have loved & protected us when we were young & helpless. They did more for us than we can possibly imagine. May Allah protect my wonderful father & may Allah protect your father too. Tonight HOTD remembers fathers. May Allah bless them all with Jannah. Ameen!!
5. Tonight let’s make a dua for our parents. Past or Present. May Allah grant us the patience to deal patiently with them in their old age as they dealt patiently with us when we were small and young. May Allah always bless them and reward them for loving and protecting us. No-one is perfect. But we owe our parents A GREAT DEAL. May Allah grant them Jannah. Ameen
6. Today let’s make a special dua for our mothers. For our gorgeous amazing loving mothers. Who do so much for us. Who have sacrificed so much for us. Who put up so much from us! Do we ever tell them how special they are? Maybe we should. Today HOTD is praying all mothers (and fathers) receive Allah’s blessing and that as children, we all appreciate them every… single…. day….Ameen!
READ MORE: The Power Of DUA (Prayer)!
7. Today let´s make a special dua for our parents. May Allah keep our parents away from harm. May Allah give us the patience to deal with them in their old age as they dealt with us in our young age. When we were small and couldn´t walk fast our parents slowed their walking down to suit us, are we slowing our walking now to suit them as they are old. May we never forget how much they have done for us. Ameen
8. Tonight let’s make a dua for someone really special. I mean, really REALLY special. Our wonderful Mother. Whether past or present, may Allah bless our amazing mothers with Jannah. May Allah give us the intelligence & Imaan to really look after them. Tonight Hadith of the Day pays tribute to all mothers and prays Allah grant them Jannah. Ameen!
9. We all love our parents. I make a dua this evening that all our parents, past and present enter Jannah safely. Ameen.
10. Today let’s make a special dua for our mothers, Past or Present. May Allah bless them with Jannah. May we never forget how much our mothers have done for us when we were small & helpless. Are we showing them the same support & love? Today I make a dua that Allah keeps all mothers safe. Ameen!
11. Tonight let’s make a special dua for our Mothers. Not only have they loved & protected us all our lives, but they’ve kept us safe. When was the last time we all sat our mothers down & said ‘I love and appreciate you’ Just imagine how happy that would make our mothers. So may Allah bless all our mothers, past and present with Jannah because no-one deserves it more than they do. Ameen.